History

Camp Magruder (Oregon Coast) Epworth League met for many years at property near the present camp, and then the current property was purchased in 1942 by the Oregon Annual Conference. It has continued to grow and is our largest facility with multiple lodges and cabins for a variety of program uses for up to about 250 people.

© 2014 Camp and Retreat Ministries:

A partnership between The Oregon-Idaho Conference of The United Methodist Church
and The Episcopal Diocese of Oregon