Site: Suttle Lake Camp
Cost: $295 (A $75 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. If you need to cancel, this deposit may be transferred to another session.)
Click here to register
**Please note that the Sisters Quilt Show has moved to a virtual platform due to current conditions. Quilt Show Reimagined. Any changes to the retreat will be announced as soon as we are able.**
Love to quilt? Trying to learn how to quilt? Camp offers a natural place to relax and learn this colorful art in a supportive environment. We will take time to sew and piece together our individual projects, all the while we will share the fabrics that are woven together in our lives. Together we will celebrate and strengthen the spiritual threads that bind us together in God. Head home renewed in body, mind, and spirit.
Morning and evening biblical exploration and discussions are included, as well as Sunday worship. Accommodations are in Wesley Meadow Lodge, while meals are served in Pioneer Dining Hall.
The camp will begin on Wednesday and end on Sunday.
What to Know Before You Go:
- Plan to arrive at Suttle Lake Camp between 3pm-5pm on Wednesday. Please let the camp know if you will be arriving later so they will not expect you for dinner. Camp will conclude by 11am on Sunday.
- Click here for directions to camp.
- If registering by mail, please send a completed health form to the camp at least 10 days before the camp begins.
- If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- Plan to pack for success (items marked with * are not necessary but nice):
- You'll need a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries.
- Cleaned and ready-to-use sewing machine and related materials for your project.
- Power supply cord for sewing machine and if possible, a power strip.
- If you have a cord caddie with multiple outlets, please consider bringing it.
- Rotary cutter, rulers and mat* (We will have two cutting stations set up with large mats available for your use.)
- *Light for sewing machine
- *Iron (We will have two ironing boards and irons set up. If you plan to work on a project using fusible web, please bring a Teflon sheet to protect the ironing surface and a bottle of iron cleaner.)
- Sunscreen and hat (for day in Sisters, if possible)
- Water bottle
- *Fan for your sleeping room
- For registration information please contact our camp registrar: 503-802-9214 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A non-refundable $75 deposit is required to hold your spot. This deposit will not be refunded but may be transferred to another session. All balances should be paid at least two weeks before camp unless prior arrangements have been made.
- For program or camp related questions please contact Jane Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Director 541-595-6663 or email@example.com
- Camp Address:29551 Suttle Lake Road, Sisters, OR 97759
- For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/