Change the World: Hearing and telling the stories of justice
a weekend adult social justice retreat
This weekend event offers time for nurturing your spirit in the midst of chaotic times, connecting with others who are also trying to make a difference, and exploring how to respond. Come join with others to learn how to tell your justice story. We’ll spend the weekend listening to our hearts and the voices of others while gathering tools to tell our stories. There will also be time to relax, rest, renew and recharge.
Click here for a larger flyer.
What to Know Before You Go:
- Plan to arrive at Suttle Lake Camp between 4 & 5:30pm in time for a Friday dinner. If you will be arriving after 5:30pm, please let the camp know your approximate arrival time so someone will be available to greet you.
- This event will conclude on Sunday early afternoon, following lunch.
- Click here for directions to camp.
- Please print and mail a completed, signed Health Form to Suttle Lake Camp at least two weeks before camp starts or bring it to camp with you. If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- Plan to pack for success:
- You'll need a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries.
- Layered clothing is best... temperatures will vary!
- Water bottle
For registration information please contact our camp registrar: 503-802-9214
For program-related questions please contact Karen Nelson email@example.com
or Louise Kienzle firstname.lastname@example.org
. For camp related questions, contact Jane Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Director 541-595-6663 email@example.com
For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/